The boat was built in 1909 in a typical Mediterranean style of the beginning of the 20th century and intended for transport of all sorts of bulk cargos. With the development of shipbuilding, the boat became outdated considering the speed and the amount of cargo carried, and was converted into to a passenger ship in mid-century, without a change in its original look, which has been kept until today.
The boat is intended for one-day or half day excursions in the local waters of Dubrovnik from Cavtat to Ston, and it can land in all little ports of the coastal area and Elaphiti Islands regarding its size and draught.
The boat's capacity is 80 passengers who have all the comfort during the one-day excursions, depending on the service required. It is possible to serve all types of food and beverages as arranged with the excursion order. Two decks allow a comfortable arrangement of passengers who can use services of the boat crew at any time.
For excursions that include anchoring in hidden coves for swimming, the boat is equipped with a special bathing ladder appropriate for the elderly, and a shower with fresh water the passengers can use after swimming
- Full day excursions with food 3 Island Cruise
- Full day (8 hrs) excursions without food (private closed groupe charter)
- Half-day excursions (4 hrs ) two island Koloćep and Lopud
- Sunset cruise arround city wals Old town cane be used for after wedding cruise and team bulding
- Sunset Wine Criuse